Holland & Barrett become first high street chain to sell CBD infused water
Holland & Barrett has become the first high street chain to sell CBD infused water.
Love Hemp Water, the first functional spring water in Europe to be infused with cannabidiol, will launch in store on Monday (25 June).
The number of people using cannabidiol (CBD) oil in Britain has rocketed from 125,000 to 250,000 in the past 12 months, according to the Cannabis Trades Association UK.
Tony Calamita, co-founder of Love Hemp Water, said: “It’s great to see mainstream retailers such as Holland & Barrett starting to stock CBD products.
“There’s a growing understanding of the wide ranging benefits of cannabis oil to health and well-being which is why we have launched the first every day hemp water product.
“Each 500ml bottle of Love Hemp is sugar free and contains 2mg of natural hemp extract. It tastes great and is naturally hydrating. We’re proud to be starting a hemp water revolution.”
Cannabis oil has been subject to extensive scientific studies, most recently by the World Health Organisation, where it was found to offer a wide variety of health benefits.
Celebrity fans of CBD oil include the actress Jennifer Aniston who uses it to help her deal ‘with pain, stress and anxiety’.
About Love Hemp Water
- Love Hemp Water is the first CBD hemp infused spring water in Europe;
- Hemp was the first plant processed and used by humans over 12,000 years ago, producing over 10 tons of product per acre per year;
- The brand’s phytocannabinoid rich hemp extract is THC free, meaning it has no psychoactive properties;
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a botanical extract of the hemp plant. It is made by pressing hemp leaves and flowers;
- The WHO report revealed that CBD oils have benefits for Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, MS, pain, anxiety, depression, cancer and diabetic complications. The full WHO report can be seen here.
- The company behind Love Hemp Water is CBD Oils UK, the leading British supplier of cannabidiol. Their high quality hemp extract products include lip balms, liquid drops, oils and body salves.